Student Development Programme
Student Development (SD) programme in BLS aims to help every student find their ASPIRATIONS in life.
In BLS, we strongly believe in supporting our students in the pursuit of their interests, and in working together with them towards their dreams and aspirations. Students will be exposed to a wide range of student development learning experiences and opportunities which will allow them to:
- Discover their strengths and talents;
- Pursuit their interests and aspirations;
- Explore possible career pathways; and
- Build up a meaningful portfolio to support their aspirations.
Description of Programme & Key Activities:
|Student-centricity approach in the design of student development programmes in BLS.
Discover self, interests, strength and aspirations
Explore a range of student development programmes to support career exploration & pursuit of interests
Chart their own learning and build a meaningful portfolio to support Aspirations
Applied Learning Programme Students will have the opportunity to experience a series of SD programmes which comprises:
- Learning for Life Programme
- Student Development Modules
- Project Work (For Sec 2 Exp and N(A) students only)
- Advanced Elective Modules (for Express and N(A) students only)
- Elective Modules (for N(A) and N(T) students only)
In order to better support our students in the pursuit of interest, aspirations and portfolio-building, interest-based Student Development modules will be introduced to students for them to learn new knowledge or skills, explore interests or career pathways, and build-up meaningful portfolios to support their progression to post-secondary institutions.