CCA-centric Learning Beyond Boundaries programme (CCLBB)
CCA-centric Learning Beyond Boundaries (CCLBB) programme is Boon Lay Secondary School’s global education programme. With its focus on promoting responsible global citizenry, communication and collaboration, CCLBB aims to develop the student into a/an:
- self-Directed Learner who interacts with others to construct knowledge, new understanding and ideas;
- active Contributor who is able to determine and effectively assume the role he/she will play in a group, and work in a respectful manner with others in a group setting to meet the group’s goals as determined collectively by its members;
- confident Person who is able to demonstrate appropriate skills and behavior to work together with people from a diverse range of backgrounds within and beyond Singapore;
- concerned Citizen who demonstrates awareness of Singapore’s role in addressing issues in the global community.
CCLBB 2018 consists of seven trips to five countries.
Application for trips is open to current Secondary 2 and 3 students from all streams.
Selection into the CCLBB programme is highly competitive. Students who have been successfully selected in the past typically fulfill the following criteria:
- Attains a conduct grade of at least “Good”;
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn;
- Enjoys working in teams;
- Is highly self-reflective.
|CCLBB trip details for 2018|
|Country||Area||Travel Date||Meeting with vendor and parents|
CCLBB (CCA-centric Learning Beyond Boundaries) programme
CCLBB (CCA-centric Learning Beyond Boundaries)
1) Uniformed groups – China-Chongqing/Thailand – Bangkok & Loei/Vietnam
2) Performing Arts – Brunei (hosting in 2018 and going over in 2019) /Malaysia/Philippines and Japan
3) Sports & Clubs and societies – Hangzhou/Indonesia and India